How do i get listed on iTunes Internet Radio?
The following instructions are provided by iTunes Internet Radio. Shoutcheap.con does not guarantee that your Radio Station will be accepted by iTunes Internet Radio and listed on iTunes Internet Radio Directory.
Ensure that your station stream works properly in iTunes:
- Open iTunes
- Select ‘Open Stream…’ in the File menu
- Enter your audio stream URL and verify your station starts playing
- iTunes supports streaming formats .m3u, .mp3 and .pls. IP addresses (with these format streams) are also acceptable. Streaming formats .asx, .wma, .qtl and other various formats are not compatible and should not be submitted.
- Streams must broadcast 128k bitrate or higher, except for spoken word such as News/Talk, Sports/Radio and non-music Comedy where AAC/AAC+ streams 64k and higher are acceptable.
- Stations can list only one bitrate and one genre.
- Stations using names other than their own to be listed higher in the directory or twice in the directory will be rejected.
- Station submissions must include cover art which is a 3000 by 3000 pixel JPG or PNG image using RGB colorspace at 72 DPI. Attach your cover art to your submission form.
- Station names, descriptions, and URLs may be edited to conform to our editorial and technical standards.
Download and fill out this form. Then, attach your completed form and cover art to a Station Submission request below. Apple Numbers or Microsoft Excel (.xls) spreadsheets are accepted.Download >
Submit or Update Your Station
Be your own radio station manager!